Target Pressure and 24-hour IOP control
This webinar aims to support the effective management of glaucoma across the whole 24 hours of the day.
sponsored by Santen Pharmaceuticals
This webinar, organised and funded by Santen, aims to support the effective management of glaucoma across the whole 24 hours of the day. The webinar will review 24-hour IOP control: what target pressures to aim for, and the therapeutic approaches for maintaining it.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Glaucoma is a 24-hour disease
- Peak pressure and IOP fluctuation are risk factors for glaucoma progression
- How different treatment options manage 24-hour IOP
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Ophthalmologist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.