Advanced Techniques in Cataract & Refractive Surgery
In this webinar, we will present content and videos on several advanced techniques.
sponsored by Leica Microsystems
In this webinar, we will present content and videos on several advanced techniques. Topics will be covered such as utilizing the Purkinje light images during cataract surgery, capsulotomy, and implant centration to produce the best long-term stability, including discussion on the best centration location method (visual axis vs. pupil center). Surgeons will explain how Leica microscopes aid in procedures such as the centration of Multifocal IOLs and corneal inlays such as Kamra and Lenticular Grafts used in LIKE procedures. The centration of Toric ICLs will be discussed and lastly, how Leica microscopes outperform competitive microscopes during lenticule in SMILE procedures.
- The importance of, as well as methods to, centering both the capsulotomy and the implant for 360 degrees of capsule overlap for long-term implant stability, as well as how to use a Leica microscope’s light sources to utilize the Purkinje images during cataract surgery.
- Centration of Toric ICLs, Multifocal IOLs and Corneal Inlays such as Kamra and Lenticule grafts.
- SMILE lenticule dissection using Leica microscopes vs competitive microscopes.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Ophthalmologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.