Adaptive Optics in ophthalmology application
Diagnosing illnesses of the eye requires high resolution images of the retina.
sponsored by Alpao
Diagnosing illnesses of the eye requires high resolution images of the retina. Images taken using conventional instruments are poor quality due to aberrations introduced by the eye itself. Adaptive optics offers a revolutionary technique for restoring excellent image quality. Observation of the cones, rods and microcapillaries is now possible!
This webinar will highlight the results of the most advanced researchers from this field:
- Dr. Jennifer Hunter
- Dr. Robert J. Zawadzki
- Dr. Ramkumar Sabesan
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Discover the benefits of Adaptive Optics (AO) in ophthalmology.
- Understand AO technology.
- Discover the latest and most advanced results in this field.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Ophthalmologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.