Targeting CSCR with Navigated Laser
This webinar aims at educating physicians about recent study results and modern treatment with precise photocoagulation and tissue-friendly subthreshold laser.
Clinical results from around the world provide evidence on the effectiveness of navigated retinal laser therapy.1
Navigation is especially beneficial for the treatment of Central Serous Chorioretinopathy (CSCR) as it helps precisely target the leakage point - with threshold laser for extrafoveal burns as well as microsecond pulsing laser for subfoveal treatment.
This webinar aims at educating physicians about recent study results and modern treatment with precise photocoagulation and tissue-friendly subthreshold laser. Dr. Brown and his team were among the first users of the Navilas 577s navigated retina laser and have used the system for their daily work and in long-term clinical trials.
Learning Objectives of Webinar:
- Current treatment paradigms and evidence on the effectiveness of laser treatment for CSCR
- Principles of navigated laser including the ability to check treatment progress based on the digital documentation.
- Microsecond pulse treatment options as a tissue-friendly alternative
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Ophthalmologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.