Premium Cataract Forum
Watch The Ophthalmologist's panel of globally recognised leaders in cataract surgery as they come together to discuss the many questions, concerns and barriers in the adoption of premium cataract procedures.
Broadcast from The Royal Society, London
The Ophthalmologist has assembled a panel of globally recognised leaders in the field of Cataract procedures. The panel will come together in London for a live discussion. This discussion will be broadcast live to registrants who will have the opportunity to interact with the discussion and direct questions to each of our experts.
- Develop and further your understanding of currently available and future premium cataract technologies.
- Understand the best practice for using premium cataract technologies, including patient counselling, preoperative assessments, postoperative management and challenging cases.
- Understand the current market versus its potential, develop an increased awareness on potential challenges to the adoption of premium cataract technologies and practical insights on how to implement premium cataract technologies into practice.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Ophthalmologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.