Advanced Glaucoma Technologies Forum
The Ophthalmologist presents the Advanced Glaucoma Technologies Forum
Chaired by Ike Ahmed, and featuring an esteemed panel of world-leading glaucoma experts, the event will provide ophthalmologists with an impartial and authentic body of content that addresses many of the questions, concerns or barriers to the adoption of MIGS and other glaucoma technologies.
The speakers include:
- Ike Ahmed, University of Toronto
- E. Randy Craven, Johns Hopkins University
- Marlene Moster, Thomas Jefferson University School of Medicine
- Constance Okeke, Virginia Eye Consultants
- I. Paul Singh, The Eye Centres of Racine and Kenosha
- Robert Weinreb, University of California
- MIGS technologies now; available approaches, patient selection, optimal outcomes, practical considerations.
- The right approach; diagnostics, combined procedures and interventional glaucoma.
- Economics of MIGS.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Ophthalmologist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Login if you already created an account
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine