Advanced Glaucoma Technologies Forum
The Ophthalmologist presents the Advanced Glaucoma Technologies Forum
Chaired by Ike Ahmed, and featuring an esteemed panel of world-leading glaucoma experts, the event will provide ophthalmologists with an impartial and authentic body of content that addresses many of the questions, concerns or barriers to the adoption of MIGS and other glaucoma technologies.
The speakers include:
- Ike Ahmed, University of Toronto
- E. Randy Craven, Johns Hopkins University
- Marlene Moster, Thomas Jefferson University School of Medicine
- Constance Okeke, Virginia Eye Consultants
- I. Paul Singh, The Eye Centres of Racine and Kenosha
- Robert Weinreb, University of California
- MIGS technologies now; available approaches, patient selection, optimal outcomes, practical considerations.
- The right approach; diagnostics, combined procedures and interventional glaucoma.
- Economics of MIGS.