Advanced Glaucoma Technologies
The Ophthalmologist has assembled an expert advisory board of globally recognised leaders in the field of glaucoma surgery. The experts will come together in London for a live advisory board discussion.
March 1st 2019
Don’t miss out on the glaucoma event of the year – Advanced Glaucoma Technologies 2019. Our panel is made up of the industry’s biggest names – Keith Barton, Julian Garcia Feijoo, Fritz Hengerer, Dan Lindfield and Chelvin Sng – and they’re ready to tackle the big questions.
These are just a few of them:
- How to match the right technology to the right patient
- What are the common concerns and barriers to adopting MIGS – and how to overcome them
- What are some of the potential problems you may face and how to resolve them
- What is next for glaucoma technologies - and what that means for you as physicians
Think we've missed something? No problem. Just send in your question during the discussion and we’ll put it to our panel, live. This benefit is only available to those who attend the live online event, so if you want a chance to have your questions answered by Keith Barton, or any of our other panelists, register today!
Can't make it? The full discussion will be recorded so even if you will be busy on the day, register anyway and we will send you a link to the On Demand recording afterwards.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Ophthalmologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.