Advanced Glaucoma Technologies
Join Keith Barton and an advisory board of world-leading experts in the field of glaucoma surgery.
Join Keith Barton and an advisory board of world-leading experts in the field of glaucoma surgery as they address many of the questions, concerns or barriers to the adoption of MIGS and other technologies.
Here are just some of the big questions that our panel will be tackling:
- How to match the right technology to the right patient
- What are the common concerns and barriers to adopting MIGS – and how to overcome them
- What are some of the potential problems you may face and how to resolve them
- What is next for glaucoma technologies - and what that means for you as physicians
This discussion will be broadcast live to online attendees who will have the opportunity to interact with and direct questions to each of our experts in glaucoma surgery. This benefit is only available to those who attend the live online event, so if you want a chance to have your questions answered by Keith Barton, or any of our other panelists, register today!
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Ophthalmologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.