A New Vision For Diabetes
On November 14, 2019, The Ophthalmologist will initiate a new vision for diabetes, bringing together two closely linked areas of expertise – ophthalmology and diabetology – to establish a coordinated approach to patient management.
Diabetes-related eye disease is now one of the leading causes of blindness among working-age adults globally. Don’t miss your chance to join this global discussion about diabetes-related eye disease by registering online today.
Reasons to register and watch:
- To establish an open, honest discourse between ophthalmologists and diabetologists
- To discover the current standard of care for diabetic eye disease patients and the issues facing HCP’s worldwide
- Understand how to plan for a more integrated, holistic approach to patient and disease management
- To earn 2 hours worth of CPD points
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Ophthalmologist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine