Creating a new standard in ophthalmic surgery visualization
Beyeonics One™ visualization platform is focused on improving every aspect of the surgeon’s surgical experience.
sponsored by Beyeonics
November 9, 2020
8pm EST/ 5pm PST
Beyeonics One™ visualization platform is focused on improving every aspect of the surgeon’s surgical experience. It offers an exceptional, immersive image of the surgical field, integrated access to information, state-of-the-art guidance overlays, broad connectivity to other OR devices, and unprecedented comfort.
Prof. Anat Loewenstein will share her personal surgical experiences with the system, developing this new standard in retina surgery and future applications.
Dr. Robert J. Weinstock, will talk about his experience with the system, performing cataract surgeries in a high-volume clinic, he will weigh in on the way the Beyeonics system will improve on his workflow.
Webinar Learning Objectives
- Personal experience of anterior and posterior segment surgeons, in operating with the Beyeonics One™ system.
- Key learning, differentiators, and advantages of Beyeonics One vs. the microscope, and other digital visualization systems
- Future applications that have the potential to transform surgery
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Ophthalmologist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine