Joining Forces: Start-up Success
A chance meeting that led to over a decade of collaboration and innovation
Malik Kahook, Glenn Sussman | | Interview
At a Glance
- Malik Kahook and Glenn Sussman have been working together on ophthalmic innovations for 12 years
- Their respective skills as a clinician and a medical device engineer and team manager complement each other
- They advise physicians to develop strong professional relationships that will complement their skill sets and result in addressing unmet needs in the field of ophthalmology.
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Ophthalmologist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.