Female Leadership – is it in Good Health?
Women are holding more positions of leadership in healthcare than ever before – but there’s plenty more to do
Louisa Wickham | | Longer Read
At a Glance
- Female representation in ophthalmology is similar to other medical specialties
- Clinical leadership roles still appear to be unpopular among doctors, which may explain why female representation in leadership forums has grown quicker than in academia
- Gender and ethnic diversity in leadership has a direct positive effect on productivity
- Networking and support agencies – and a clear route to success – can help women pursue leadership positions.
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Ophthalmologist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.