The Ophthalmologist Power List 2017
Who are the “rising stars” of ophthalmology?
Ruth Steer |
Back in 2014, we featured our first Power List – a showcase of the 100 most influential people in ophthalmology. The popularity of the list led us to repeat the endeavor annually, and we’ve honored many pioneers and game-changers over the years. This year, we continue the celebration but with a twist: we will shine a spotlight on the next generation of influential individuals, trailblazing pioneers, and outspoken opinion shapers. In short, we’re asking: who are the “rising stars” of ophthalmology?
Only you can answer this, by nominating those trainees or early-career professionals who are making a difference to the field today – and who you think will have a bright future ahead of them. Getting involved is easy: nominate those rising stars that you think are most likely to shape the future of ophthalmology by visiting top.txp.to/Powerlist2017/form
- Name, affiliation and career stage of the person you are nominating
- Why you are nominating them
- Your name, affiliation and email address
- You can nominate yourself or someone else who is within five years of obtaining their first faculty position or who are aged 40 years and under. Up to five people can be nominated
- The deadline for nominations is Friday March 3, 2017
- The full list of nominations will be put to an expert panel who will make the final selection
- The panel’s decision is final and no correspondence regarding their deliberations or the final list will be entered into.
The Ophthalmologist Power List 2017 will be published in the April 2017 issue of The Ophthalmologist, in print and online.