The Ophthalmologist Innovation Awards 2015
Showcasing the greatest ophthalmic advances of the year
Mark Hillen |
The December issue will showcase the Top 15 greatest innovations of 2015
To nominate now, click here
Whether transformative technology, game-changing surgical technique, or a benchmark-breaking scientific advance, if the innovation was announced in 2015, it is eligible for the 2015 Innovation Awards.
Notably, the top five innovations will be offered the opportunity to share the development story behind the innovation in a three-page Profession article for The Ophthalmologist.
To nominate an innovation, complete the online form here or email the Editor, Mark Hillen at [email protected] (Subject line: 2015 Innovation Awards).
To be considered, please include:
- Name of innovation
- Brief description (~10 words)
- Detailed description (50-150 words)
- The potential impact of the innovation (50-100 words)
- One image (if applicable)
- Nominations for The Ophthalmologist Innovation Awards are welcome from individuals, groups or organizations
- The deadline for nominations is Monday 6th November 2015.
- The full list of nominations will be put to an expert panel.
- Under the guidance of the Chair, the panel will decide on the 15 Innovations of 2015.
- The panel’s decision is final and no correspondence regarding their deliberations or the final list will be entered into.
The Ophthalmologist Innovation Awards will be published in the December 2015 issue of The Ophthalmologist, in print, and on the iPad app and online.