The Ocular Surface Disease Forum
In this webinar, Dr.Gundersen is sharing his approach to astigmatism management and shares tips on how to optimise the clinical processes.
The Ocular Surface Disease Forum is a joint initiative between Allergan and The Ophthalmologist highlighting the importance of a healthy ocular surface in every ophthalmic procedure. We have drawn together globally recognised experts in Cataract & Refractive, Cornea, Glaucoma and Retina to share their experiences and to provide access and expertise to our live and online audience via a live and online discussion forum.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Develop an understanding of why the ocular surface is the first consideration in order to optimise outcomes for every ophthalmic procedure.
- Understand best practice in optimising the quality of the ocular surface for every procedure.
- Best practice in the ongoing diagnosis and treatment of ocular surface disease.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Ophthalmologist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Login if you already created an account
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine