Real World Evidence in Cataract Surgery: IOL material can affect PCO and Nd:Yag treatments
Introduce Eye Care professionals on Real World Evidence studies.
sponsored by Alcon
Present latest 2 studies already published:
- Ursell P, et al. Three-year incidence of Nd:YAG capsulotomy and Posterior Capsule Opacification and its relationship to monofocal acrylic IOL biomaterial: a UK Real World Evidence study. Eye (Lond) 2018 Jun 11 (Epub)
- Kossak, N., Schindler, C.,Weinhold, I. Hickstein, L., Lehne, M., Walker, J., Neubauer, A.S. & Häckl, D. 2017. German claims data analysis to assess impact of different intraocular lenses on posterior capsule opacification and related healthcare costs. Journal of Public Health
Discuss how relevant RWE studies can be in healthcare economics
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Introduce EyeCare Professionals on Real World Evidence Studies
- Present latest RWE studies on IOL material and PCO related results
- Discuss how RWE studies and cost efficient results can be valuable for healthcare economics
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Ophthalmologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Ophthalmologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.